Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fri 13th July - Furnture arrives!!!

We are woken this morning by the sound of the rain. Typical. Any way i go off to work and leave Kerry and the girls to sort it out.

At work I receive an e-mail form the government. We have been approved by thr FIRB to purchase the land. Great, the quoted 30 day turnaround time for approval and I have it in 4!!!

At home the furniture arrives and chaos ensues. Lauren traps one of the guys in her room under instruction of finding all of her seven dwarfs. Kerry is getting a bit stressed, understandably, by the end of the day. I get home and start to assemble Kayla's bed then start ours. I eventually finish assembling ours around 9pm and then start to fill it with water while Kerry is out of the house. She needs a break from it all and goes and gets the shopping. As Kerry is not around I turn on the tap and sudenly hear a noise which isn't good. The hose has jumped out of the matress and has sprayed water all over the room....oops.

I sort the problem and clear up as best you can, then I get Kerry's side of the bed filled with water and the heater mains plug changed over. I then complete my side. Kerry comes home and unpacks the shopping. The house is looking a right mess but at least it is all here.

No comments: