Monday, July 9, 2007

Mon 9th July

This morning I fax the forms to the FIRB and the solicitors. I then e-mail the bank with the details also. Things seem to be going quite smoothly at the moment. I am waiting for something to go wrong. Kerry goes to the showhome to drop off the contracts and get the ball rolling with the house. The land titles become available in October and the house is due to commence build in November. Although they will see if they can start in October. They will only start so many houses a month as they are legally bound to give you a completion date and they have to stick to it.

I am still full of cold but hopefully the worst is over. I have managed to get PMs to buy bacon and egg rolls by telling them just how good I am getting their projects moving. I receive one this morning and for a couple of dollars it is huge and very nice, 2 eggs and loads of bacon with no fat. Sorry guys you are really missing out here :-). The downside is that my stomach is growing. I think I have put on quite a bit of weight as the food is fantastic. I will find out when our stuff arrives Friday.

No comments: