Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wed 11th July

Today, the sun is shining and it is a really nice day. A bit chilly but temperatures around the 14 degrees. One thing I have really noticed here is that there seems to be a lot less cloud around than in the UK.

At work a few urgent requests coming in but nothing to really worry me. Work just seems to tick by which is nice.

Kerry is sorting out the details regarding the extras on the house and is now waiting on the appointment to go and choose the colour schemes, worktops, bricks, roof tiles, etc etc.

I get a call from one of the pool companies and he is sending details of what they can do for us.

I get home and the girls are very tired and are being very grouchy towards each other. I think the excitement is also playing a part. It has been very difficult for them without anything really of their own. Still 2 days it will all arrive yippee!!!

No comments: